This computer-based training course and tutorial provides the convenience of easy, self-paced, and practical learning. Windows XP - Step By Step training covers the basics of Windows XP: working with documents, files, folders, pictures, network, and connections.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Vulnerability in MS Jet database Engine could allow code execut...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Restart and monitor Windows services automatically.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Update your copy of Windows XP with this inclusive service pack...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- File manager for Windows.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1