Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- service pack for Microsoft Windows XPIncrease the security and performance of Microsoft Office XP...Install an operating system without using a bootable CD-ROM.
- resolves problem with DirectShow TV tuner programUpdate your MS Office XP.Install an operating system without using a bootable CD-ROM.Update your embedded sound from Realtek to the latest AC'97 ...
- Update your onboard HD sound from Realtek to the latest driv...Install Windows XP without bootable CD-ROM support.Install and configure your products and applications reducin...
- Install Windows XP without bootable CD-ROM support.Update your copy of Microsft Office 2003 to take advantage o...Update your onboard HD sound from Realtek to the latest driv...Identify, locate, and update your PC's BIOS.
- Update Windows 2000/XP drivers for your Audigy sound card.Update your onboard HD sound from Realtek to the latest driv...service pack for Microsoft Windows Vista