Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate specifications
What's new in version 4.2
- 1. Make new iso image from Windows Setup CD
- 2. Add drives for SCSI/RAID hard drives to the new iso image file. Fully support RAID/SCSI/SATA drives.
- 3. Set a password on the Windows Password Reset CD/USB disk to protect the privacy of your computer.
- 4. Save the new created password reset image file on local computer for further usage.
- Publisher Tenorshare
- Publisher web site http://www.any-data-recovery.com
- Release date June 13, 2014
- Date added June 25, 2014
- Version 4.2
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows Server 2008
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 36.42MB
- File name Windows_Password_Recovery_Tool_Ult_Trial.exe
- Total Downloads 244,347
- Downloads last week 3,325
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Some features disabled
- Price $44.95