WindowShade X is a haxie that brings WindowShade functionality into Mac OS X. When you double-click a window title or try to minimize a window, it will do action which can be different from the default Mac OS X behavior (putting the window in the Dock). WindowShade X has 5 alternative minimize styles: WindowShade, Minimize-In-Place, Make Window Transparent, Float on Top, Hide Application, and Do Nothing.
What's new in this version:
- You may have to restart after installing WSX for the first time.
- WSX now works with Adobe Bridge CS5
- The depression is not as crushing, but I do want to sleep for 15-20 hours.
- There are some known problems with windowshading [REDACTED]4 [REDACTED]3 in which grouped windows do not stay locked to each other but otherwise function correctly. Only 1% of crazy people should be affected by this issue.
- Merged Koichi MATSUMOTO's ... See all new features »