Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Change your icons by grouping them into themed packages.Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on ...Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of eff...
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.Change Windows start menu program to open programs and docum...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with y...Maximize your Windows experience with animations and effects...
- Repair Winsock 2 settings caused by adware and spyware appli...Bring back "Start" menu for Windows 8/8.1 and advanced start...