From Thyant Software:
Window Pinner utility allows you to "pin" a window to the top of all other windows. When the program is running an icon appears in the Taskbar Notification Area, next to the time display in the lower right corner of the screen. By clicking the icon, a menu appears where all currently open windows are listed. Click the window you would like to have set as top most window (i.e. all other windows lie below this window. To remove "top most" from a window again, just select the window in the menu another time.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Monitor and manage all of your open browser windows.
- Maximize, minimize, or restore multiple windows automatically.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- Switch to the desired window using a menu, and close unwanted w...
- Manipulate any window on your system in various ways.
- Set up countdown timer to receive alert of important event.
- Force a window on top of other windows.
- Highlights and send any windows on top of other windows.
- Hide or make transparent windows that are obscuring your view t...
- Turn windows into ghost windows you can see and click through.