From Lobotomo Software:
Do you work in a Windows dominant environment? Are your network drives packed with Windows Shortcuts that point to directories and documents? If you want to follow these shortcuts - here is the answer: WinShortcutter! WinShortcutter can follow Windows Shortcuts and open the corresponding document. If the Shortcut points to another network drive, WinShortcutter will also mount the drive before accessing the link. And if you want to do other Apple users a favor, you can also leave a proper Apple Alias aside of the Shortcut. WinShortcutter works right out of the box. Just doubleclick a link and the corresponding document will open. If you want to create an alias in addition to following the shortcut, simply activate the option in the system preferences. If your office network also allows AFP mounts, you can change the mount setting as well. Simply access the System Preferences for WinShortcutter.
What's new in this version:
- Support for MacOS Lion
- Support for other character code sets (e.g. Greek)
- Improved path detection (file URLs now work with an arbitrary number of slashes)
- Various bugfixes (please read included Readme file for details)
More Products to Consider
- Tweak the annoying changes in OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
- Keyboard-based app launcher and search tool.
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Set of eyeballs for your menu bar or desktop.
- Brings your desktop background to life with live wallpapers tha...
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Monitor remote URLs or local files.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Flush the dns cache in OS X 10.4 or later.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- GUI for OnMyCommandCM command descriptions.
- Open apps, files, and URLs via abbreviation.
- Forces windows to be full screen when you click the green butto...
- Fast text editor.
- Tool to open most unknown files.
- Change EXIF timestamp, file dates and other attributes.
- Easy-to-use IRC client.
- Edit text with this feature-rich editor.