WinRAR (64-bit) specifications
What's new in version 5.10
What's new in the latest version WinRAR 5.10
- Added extraction support for ZIP and ZIPX archives using BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression.
- Added extraction support for 7z split archives (.7z.001, .7z.002, ...).
- Added support for AES-NI CPU instructions allowing to improve RAR encryption and decryption performance.
- Default theme images are scaled up with better quality in high DPI display mode.
- Environment variables, such as %temp%, can be used in "Files to add" field of archiving dialog.
- Switch -ai can be used when creating RAR archive, so predefined values, typical for file and folder, are stored instead of actual attributes. Previously this switch could be used only when extracting.
- Publisher RARLAB
- Publisher web site http://www.rarlabs.com/
- Release date June 11, 2014
- Date added June 11, 2014
- Version 5.10
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 1.83MB
- File name winrar-x64-510.exe
- Total Downloads 19,456,211
- Downloads last week 62,315
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 40-day trial
- Price $29.00