From Jobro Software:
WinDoKu can generate unique Sudoku puzzles in four different levels of difficulty and each generated puzzle is guaranteed to have only one solution. You can also create your own puzzle, maybe by copying one from your local newspaper, and play, or let the computer solve the puzzle for you if you get stuck. You can also print the board and solve it with a pen and even print a bunch of puzzles at once. You can choose from three different ways of displaying numbers; either as Latin numbers (1,2,3 etc.), as Roman numbers (I, II, III), or as dots (like on a dice).
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Bring challenge of table-top jigsaws to your PC screen.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve randomly selected quotation puzzles.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Design puzzle shape and page layout and create interactive puzz...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Substitute letters for numbers to reveal correct words.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1