From WinAgents Software Group: WinAgents TFTP ActiveX Control is an ActiveX component that implements the client's side of TFTP protocol. Key features of WinAgents TFTP ActiveX Control:
- Full support of RFC1350, RFC2347, RFC2348, RFC2349. The component supports blocksize, tsize and timeout TFTP options, enabling the optimization of file transfer between client and server.
- Large file transfer. Many existing TFTP implementations are incapable of transferring files larger than blocksize*65536. Since blocksize is 512 bytes, 33 MB is the file size upper limit. WinAgents TFTP ActiveX Control can process files of any size.
- Direct operations with TFTP options. The use of WinAgents TFTP ActiveX Control permits the direct setting of names and values of options in order to implement the TFTP protocol's own extensions.
- Supports saving the component state. The component supports IPersistStreamInit and IPersistStorage interfaces, permitting the convenient saving and recovery of the component state.
- Provision of file transfer information. With the component events interface one can receive notification regarding initiation and completion of a file transfer. It also permits the processing of sent and received packets.
- Royalty-free license: One can distribute the component along with an application without restrictions.
read more +