From Gear Box Computers:
Wifi HotSpot can easily turn your windows pc into a wireless-wifi hotspot. It turns your Windows 7 or Windows 8 computer into a virtual router. With one click you can share your internet connection with your mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, tablet, computer or any other wireless enabled devices. Wifi HotSpot is the perfect solution for sharing your internet connection when you don't have a wireless router or if your using a mobile internet connected service such as Verizon, Sprint, Clear Wireless. Product Features: - Custom Network Name (SSID) - Custom Wireless Password - Displays Download Speed - Displays Total Data Transfer - View Connected Devices - Set The Default Shared Network Adapter - Auto Start The Wifi HotSpot When Your Computer Starts - Start Wifi HotSpot To System Tray Icon - Limit Number Of Allowed Connected Devices - Create Wireless HotSpot Without Logging In To Your PC.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Create stable virtual Wi-Fi hotspot with zero configuration.
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content