CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
Featured by Apple in App Store Rewind 2011 in many countries Featured by Apple as iPhone App of the Week in many countries Winner of the 2008, 2009 and 2010 Best App Ever Awards in the category Best Travel AppThe leading worldwide points of interest finder Discover your next destination.Where To? makes it incredibly easy to locate the closest steakhouse, bank branch, billiard club or anything else you may be looking for, at the drop of a hat! Finally you can find local businesses without any typing, using a slick, intuitive user experience. iOS 6 and iPhone 5: All covered!Where To? works great on iPhone 5 and leverages iOS 6: Maps are displayed in crisp vector-style. Have been bitten by Maps' deficiencies? Where To? is a great alternative because it uses proven Google search results. To switch to Where To? easily, you can launch it from Maps using the last mile navigation feature. Map & Browser: all integratedWith just a few taps, you can find local hits for any type of place you are looking for. Check the found places on the built-in map or in a list sorted by distance. Then call to make a reservation (optionally using Skype) or check the homepage using the built-in web browser. Augmented RealityExplore a stunning new way of visualization with Where To? 3D (iPhone only, available via In-App-Purchase for all devices under your iTunes account, free trial available). Your points of interest will be displayed on top of reality. Its more intuitive than ever to check out nearby locations. Shake To SurpriseNot sure what you want for dinner tonight? Use Shake to Surprise to make the choice. Take a chance and find something new and exciting! Mark your Favorite SpotsSave your favorite restaurants, shops and places to find them later easily. If you own multiple iOS devices, they're synced via iCloud. Ratings & ReviewsIs the food delicious? The service great? Where To? collects and displays ratings and reviews from all Where To? and Google users. New reviews can be shared on Facebook and Twitter. Dinner MenusWhere To? includes dinner menus for almost 500,000 US restaurants. Compare the menus to select your favorite dining location or make your choice while waiting to be seated. Get Driving DirectionsFound your destination? Then let your iPhone show you the way using the built-in route planner or any of more than 30 apps from the App Store. The standard Maps app, Navigon, TomTom, MotionX GPS drive, Waze and many others are supported. Share your DestinationWanna meet with some friends at this new Sushi place in town? Pass along the location info by email, text message, Twitter, Facebook or copy it to the clipboard Its your choice. More Features Includes more than 700 customizable categories and 2,200 brands Find points of interest near you or your friends and family, anywhere in the world New points of interest are automatically reloaded when moving Display of pictures, descriptions, opening hours and more Available in 11 different languages, covering most of the world with locally optimized search VoiceOver Watch the video on http://futuretap.com to see the app live in action!WHAT OTHERS SAY it's sure to find places a lot of other apps miss.- Mel Martin, TUAW.com the excellent location-aware points of interest finder for the iPhone- John Gruber, Daring Fireball In a matter of seconds the Where To? app can direct you to any type of place you're looking for- Natalie Avon, CNN The idea is simple, and the execution is nearly perfect... brings it closer to a full GPS device. (4.5 of 5 stars)- Jeff Scott, 148Apps.com Inexpensive, slick interface, convenient- Eric Schwarz, SchwarzTech.us Augmented Reality. Reinvented.- Benna Iqbal, iEatApples Twitter & FacebookCheck us out on Twitter (@futuretap) and Facebook: http://fb.com/wheretoapp
What's new in this version: Now uses the system Twitter account(s) for both sharing and login (no password typing needed) Reviews can now be shared also via email, message and the clipboard (besides Facebook and Twitter) Added iWay integration for directions When searching for contacts with multiple addresses, the current address is highlighted when opening the details Added loading progress bar in the POI homepage viewer Numerous bug fixesRatings are reset with every update. If you like Where To?, please rate it again thi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Combine together maps, satellite imagery, GPS tracking, instant...
- Plan your US and Canada trips.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Access information about Indian Railways from your Windows 8 PC...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create, convert, and plan your route for trip.
- Customize your Google Earth experience with enhanced map layers...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- View Bing maps in 3D, tour and save collections to video.
- Draw, edit, and print basic maps.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content