From Per Tuna:
Wheels On Fire is a racing game powered by a realtime ultra realistic physics engine. The game is designed for multiplayer and features different racing modes for complete satisfaction. Wheels On Fire lets you customize your car by choosing from a large collection of objects such as engines, weapons and armor. Version 1.10 2 new cars, 2 new courses, 1 new weapon, tons of bug fixes, and fixed the major network synch bug.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Blast the bad guys in the 2D shooter game.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Enhance the visual effects and sounds of Call of Duty with this...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content