From Bryan Christianson:
WhatRoute is a network diagnostic utility designed for Apple Macintosh computers. Primarily it provides a Traceroute function, but can also perform Ping, Domain Name Service queries, Whois queries and monitor the traffic to and from your computer. The software also uses a Geo-Location service to provide a geographical view of the paths that packets from your computer take as they traverse the Internet. These results may be passed to Google Earth for higher resolution display.
What's new in this version:
- Added Growl notification framework.
- ASN - New command for finding the ASNs to which a network either belongs or with which it peers.
- TRACE - Show ASNs (optional) on traceroute display.
- Map - Fixed scroll-wheel behaviour on Lion.
- Map - Cursor tracking fixed on scrolled map.
- Map - Show ASN in map drawer.
- Graph - Host/address can now be entered on the Graph window.
- Graph - Retain...
See all new features »