A Weighted Matrix allows the user to assess the various items using a number of criteria. Each criteria is 'weighted' according to importance. (in the table provided 5 criteria have equal weighting. A weighted matrix can be used whenever comparisons are required in order to make decisions. Commonly used by Asset Managers, Contract Coordinators and Project Managers.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get various statistical tests and generate certificates.
- Track the state of the California power grid in real time.
- Dispaly the local and NET time on your Web page.
- Create documents required for electro-technical plants.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- View, print and analyze your personal and compatibility biorhyt...
- Control gauge management and maintenance by tracking a gauge ch...
- Calculate optimum cutting plans for materials that must be cutt...
- Build Box-Jenkins models for univariate and multivariate data a...
- Estimate and create reports of your floor costs.
- Solves the isentropic flow equations for a variety of inputs.