CNET Editors' review
Microsoft's Excel is the world's No. 1 spreadsheet program because of its versatility: you can customize it and add features that greatly extend its capabilities. Employee Weekly Time Sheet Template for Microsoft Excel from Spreadsheet123 is an Excel add-in that can quickly create customized employee time sheets suitable for just about any kind of business. It calculates regular, overtime, sick, vacation, holiday, and special hours, based on hourly rates. It also has basic employee time management features, too. To top it off, it's extremely affordable, about the cost of week's trip to the snack machine, making it a cost-effective alternative to expensive standalone software.
This compact program downloads as a self-extracting ZIP file that requires no installation beyond clicking it. Like the developer's other add-ins, it's configured via Excel's controls. The template opens with a sample weekly time sheet, which you can use as is or easily customize using familiar Excel functions. We easily added a logo, address, and other contact info for a made-up company, but you can add anything you can insert into an Excel document. You can save specialized templates for reuse, such as for temporary hires or part-timers, and keep them separate from your full-time employees' records. It's easy to teach your employees to enter their time, too, even if they've never used a computer, let alone Excel. Since you just enter the time and the program does all the calculating for you, there's less room for error.
It's harder than ever for small businesses to stay afloat these days, and they need every break they can get. Employee Weekly Time Sheet Template for Microsoft Excel has one: for less than 10 bucks, it adds an easy-to-use yet highly serviceable time sheet template to your copy of Excel, and you can afford lunch.
Editors' note: This is a review of the full version of Weekly Time Sheet Template 1.0. The trial version has limited customization abilities.
Employee Weekly Time Sheet Template for Microsoft Excel which is designed for any business that requires a simple employee time management system in place. Fully customizable timesheet template that can meet requirements of any business and can become a part of any time management software. Weekly Time Sheet Template is a simple Microsoft Excel document, which can calculate employee regular, overtime, sick, vacation, public holiday and any other hours based on the hourly rate.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Track time & expenses.
- Perform static analysis of student and instructor workbooks.
- Total your time sheet amounts.
- Track your daily work hours on a weekly or biweekly basis.
- Fix corrupt workbooks and Excel locking up while saving and ope...
- Create Project Gantt Charts using an Excel pre-made template.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Organize your coin collection and store the information in a da...
- Navigate between your Microsoft Excel worksheets and workbooks.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1