Webserver Performance, Load and Stress Test! Webserver Stress Tool is a comprehensive HTTP-client/server test application designed to pinpoint critical issues in your webserver that may prevent optimal performance. Using advanced user simulation tools and graphical reports, you can test the performance of your webserver under normal and excessive loads to ensure that critical information and services are available at speeds your end-users expect. Detailed test logs and several easy to read graphs make analyzing results a snap. Webserver Stress Tool is for Windows (95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP) can benchmark almost any webserver (e.g. static pages, JSPs/ASPs, or CGIs) for performance, load, and stress-tests.
So why is Webserver Stress Tool important for your web infrastructure?
- Maximize Up time, Webserver Stress Tool ensures that critical issues in your website are resolved before they bring down your web resources
- Maximize Performance, Webserver Stress Tool ensures that your websites and applications are given the server resources they need when they need it to guarantee a high quality user experience
- Maximize ROI, Webserver Stress Tool ensures that you are getting everything out of the investment in your webserver technology through consistent and in-depth testing and analysis.
- Maximize Value, Webserver Stress Tool is the most cost-effective solution in the market for simulating performance, load, and stress tests for your webserver.
- Minimize Efforts, Webserver Stress Tool installs in 5 minutes and works with all webservers
What's new in this version:
- minor bugfixes