Webroot SecureAnywhere Essentials 2012
A newer version of Webroot SecureAnywhere Essentials 2012 is available.Or, Learn More About Webroot SecureAnywhere Essentials 2012
Full user review
1. Super light. Hardly takes 5-7 MB of RAM!!! Unbelievable!!!
2. Efficient way of implementing cloud protection.
3. Protects by blocking and re-scans after removing infections.
4. Really liked the way the programme integrates with windows firewall. Why to disable an already installed programme if you can make use of it instead!!! Excellent job there!!!
1. I tried to infect the computer by some trojans and the likes from "malwaredomainlist" and it seems to be allowing certain malwares that a lot of other very average anti-viruses detected/blocked. But still the system was never compromised.
2. The fact that it is super light itself might make others believe that it is not a good product!!! But it is really a good product.
3. If it is purely cloud based, how well will it protect me if I am offline for two or three days!!!
4. Firewall is not detected by the security centre!!! Though both windows firewall and Webroot firewall work together in-tandem, I would still like the security centre detect the webroot firewall as well.
Really good product. Excellent start for a product; but still a loooong way to go.
Need to be more "convincing" to attract more costumers, I guess... The web page for download does not illustrate how differently the programme actually works compared to other existing ones...