Monitoring and Analysis Software for Web Sites and IP Devices. Maximize availability through accurate, in-depth monitoring and alerting functionality. Analyze historical data for trends and visualize current state with real-time charting and graphs. 8 different monitoring types: Ping, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, Port, and DNS. Real-Time Charting of one or more watch items. Built-in reporting of historical data with scheduling ability.
What's new in this version:
- featuring advanced transactions
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Divide movie file into smaller clips in AVI, DivX, and MPEG for...
- Convert your music between popular audio formats.
- Rip audio from DVD and convert DVD to MP3, WAV, WMA formats.
- Play video files on your PC.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Convert your favorite DVD to iPod player directly.
- Convert all popular video formats such as MKV, WMV, FLV, MOV, M...
- Burn audio and data CDs, video DVDs, and Blu-ray data discs.
- Transfer video, audio, and photo files between iPad and compute...
- Convert video to MPEG format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"A good budget systems and site monitoring tool"
Version: WebWatchBot 6.2
MUCH cheaper than full-fledged, enterprise-class tools.
Most small and mid-size companies requirements won't exceed WWB's capabilities.
Transaction Recorder is very cool for such a cheap package.
Documentation and support are minimal. This product is for people who are willing to undertake the challenge of learning this program's idiosyncrasies. It took me about three days to muddle through setting up my initial watch items and tweaking all their settings before I started get reliable performance.
Reliability has occasionally been an issue.
I was looking for some basic monitoring software. I need to know when a web site is down. I need to know when a disk is filling up. I would like to schedule the basic pinging of devices at the edges of our MAN so I know when they go down before the phone rings.
I didn't want something so complicated that it requires specialized, dedicated staff. I wasn't interested in learning a semi-proprietary scripting language to set things up. Above all-else, making the case for a 20-50k package (+training, services to install, etc) wasn't an option.
Right now, I have transactions configured to log into our web app, search for unique text on the page and then log out. If it fails three times in a row, it sends me an email, tipping me off to a likely problem (not just a random anomaly). I can remotely monitor all my servers' disk usage so I'm not caught off guard with a full disk. I can verify my SQL Agents are all humming along so I know my maintenance and backups are running.
Politically in my company and job, it has made a huge difference when I know about a problem as soon as it starts, and I send out the email to all staff to let them know I'm already working on it. This, in contrast to learning about problems because the phone is ringing off the hook.
"Never would install"
Version: WebWatchBot 6.2
COuld have been a useful program.
You must install Microsoft SQL Server Express which can take over an hour. While this program might be 25 Mb, SQL is much more.
In the end, after waiting 1 hour ford SQL to finally install, this program continued to insist that I had not installed SQL.
So I never could try this program out. Moreover, this is only a 14 day trial.
Poor installation requirements.
"Its nice but dont spend the money until improved"
Version: WebWatchBot 5.1.16
Windows based, accurate, great insight to performance issues, emails when thresholds are maxed etc.
Extremely slow (even on a high powered desktop). Inability to run general reports only works on individual monitoring objects. Dashboard does not auto update and is NOT planned for next release which is too bad.
Bottom line tool has a lot of potential. I did purchase it. But honestly it needs a lot of updating to get it to a place you could really put money down on it. I email with them periodically they are responsive to the emails and even did a call with me to walk me through it. So I think they are good guys and wanting to get a good tool together. They just need to fix the performance and auto updates of the Dashboard, better reporting would be good to.