WebWatchBot 6 makes it easy to implement website and web-based application monitoring for response time, downtime and error conditions. View performance from the end user perspective and identify the impact of individual infrastructure components on response time. WebWatchBot uses an agent-less protocol, which means that nothing is installed on the server or network component being monitored. With WebWatchBot 6.0 you can: * Quickly implement website monitoring for availability, response time, and error-free page loading * Monitor the end-to-end user experience though the multiple steps typically followed by a user as they complete a transaction (e.g. login to site, retrieve item from database, add to shopping cart, check out) * Implement server monitoring and database monitoring to understand the impact of individual infrastructure components on the overall response time of your website and web-based applications * View and publish powerful reports and charts showing your adherence to Service Level Agreements Within minutes, WebWatchBot 6 can be installed and monitoring critical websites, servers and supporting infrastructure. WebWatchBot is an agent-less monitoring tool, which means that nothing is installed on the server or network component being monitored. WebWatchBot's low overhead monitoring uses industry standard protocols and gives accurate insight into actual end-user experience.
What's new in this version: Version 6.2 has expanded reporting and a web based user interface.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Track your Web site's availability and performance.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor your IT systems and Web availability, and get problem a...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Add capacity planning and monitoring to your applications, serv...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor your servers' availability and performance remotely.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor Internet use in your organization.
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Provide proactive network monitoring for Windows servers, works...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor multiple Web and network servers and receive e-mail not...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Monitor and analyze server performance, get alerted in case of ...
- Monitor servers, network services, hard drives, and memory usag...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"A good budget systems and site monitoring tool"
Version: WebWatchBot Website Monitoring Software 6.2
MUCH cheaper than full-fledged, enterprise-class tools.
Most small and mid-size companies requirements won't exceed WWB's capabilities.
Transaction Recorder is very cool for such a cheap package.
Documentation and support are minimal. This product is for people who are willing to undertake the challenge of learning this program's idiosyncrasies. It took me about three days to muddle through setting up my initial watch items and tweaking all their settings before I started get reliable performance.
Reliability has occasionally been an issue.
I was looking for some basic monitoring software. I need to know when a web site is down. I need to know when a disk is filling up. I would like to schedule the basic pinging of devices at the edges of our MAN so I know when they go down before the phone rings.
I didn't want something so complicated that it requires specialized, dedicated staff. I wasn't interested in learning a semi-proprietary scripting language to set things up. Above all-else, making the case for a 20-50k package (+training, services to install, etc) wasn't an option.
Right now, I have transactions configured to log into our web app, search for unique text on the page and then log out. If it fails three times in a row, it sends me an email, tipping me off to a likely problem (not just a random anomaly). I can remotely monitor all my servers' disk usage so I'm not caught off guard with a full disk. I can verify my SQL Agents are all humming along so I know my maintenance and backups are running.
Politically in my company and job, it has made a huge difference when I know about a problem as soon as it starts, and I send out the email to all staff to let them know I'm already working on it. This, in contrast to learning about problems because the phone is ringing off the hook.
"Never would install"
Version: WebWatchBot Website Monitoring Software 6.2
COuld have been a useful program.
You must install Microsoft SQL Server Express which can take over an hour. While this program might be 25 Mb, SQL is much more.
In the end, after waiting 1 hour ford SQL to finally install, this program continued to insist that I had not installed SQL.
So I never could try this program out. Moreover, this is only a 14 day trial.
Poor installation requirements.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content