From NirSoft Freeware:
WebCamImageSave is simple Webcam capture utility that allows you to easily capture a still image from your camera every number of seconds that you choose, and save it into image on your disk. You can format the saved image filename with the date/time that the image was taken according to your preference.
WebCamImageSave also adds a label with the date/time that the image was captured into the image, by using the font, color, and date/time format that you choose. You can also capture a single camera image from command-line, without displaying any user interface.
What's new in this version: Version 1.11 has Fixed WebCamImageSave to save the label position in the .cfg file.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View and analyze the content of CSV or tab-delimited file creat...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Capture and display the cookies of your Web browser.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- View and analyze the internet activities on Safari Web browser.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Compare tab-delimited or comma-delimited (csv) files.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Resize your photos with one click on your Windows PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content