Web Site Maestro speeds up your web site by optimizing both HTML and script code of your web pages. It helps you keep organized by creating a duplicate site folder for the optimized files. An added benefit is that it leaves your original files untouched. A built-in FTP Client enables one-click optimizing and uploading, even to a parent site and mirror sites in one pass. The program features Smart Handling which means that only those pages that have changed are processed. Besides optimizing, the program can also check for dangling tags, missing attributes and broken links and convert special characters. You should use your original web folder for editing and use the duplicate web folder for uploading. Web Site Maestro is 'Unicode-savvy'. Drag and Drop is supported.
What's new in this version:
- Hidden files are no longer optimized when you have chosen to not copy them to the duplicate web folder.
- Improved link checking. Also script code is scanned, but only for links surrounded by double quotes.
- Improved Duplicate Web Folder Integrity Check for long file names.
- Fixed a bug that could corrupt script code when removing script comments in (X)(HT)ML pages that utilize the Document Object Model (DOM) API.
- Corrected a cosmetic display error when ... See all new features »