The Web Log Explorer is a powerful log analyzer generates reports of any kind and displays them. The system of filters provides the ability to carry out deep analysis of visitor activity. It gives you activity statistics, file access statistics, and information about referring pages, search engines, errors, visitor countries, referring sites , you will get complete information about search words and phrases and more. The flexible system of filters provides an ability to carry out deep analysis of the visitors' activity. For example you can get information about visitors who accessed a specific page or came from a specific URL. You must analyze your web site traffic to be able to effectively market and increase the revenue generated by your website. Own Log Analyzer is the best way to achieve this. Web Log Explorer supports more than 30 log file formats. It was tested with all popular web server programs, web proxies, firewalls and media broadcasters. Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, read GZip(gz), Zip and Bzip2(bz2) compressed logs so you won't need to unpack them manually, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: Web, FTP, ODBC compliant databases, etc.
What's new in this version: New library collecting technical information about the crash and sending error reports over the Internet. Global progress bar displayed on the taskbar. Minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Perform deep log analysis on-the-fly.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Export web log data to databases.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Upload and download files to your FTP resource.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Create ready to go dynamic Web site with several extra unique f...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content