The Web Log Explorer is a powerful log analyzer generates reports of any kind and displays them. The system of filters provides the ability to carry out deep analysis of visitor activity. It gives you activity statistics, file access statistics, and information about referring pages, search engines, errors, visitor countries, referring sites , you will get complete information about search words and phrases and more. The flexible system of filters provides an ability to carry out deep analysis of the visitors' activity. For example you can get information about visitors who accessed a specific page or came from a specific URL. You must analyze your web site traffic to be able to effectively market and increase the revenue generated by your website. Own Log Analyzer is the best way to achieve this. Web Log Explorer supports more than 30 log file formats. It was tested with all popular web server programs, web proxies, firewalls and media broadcasters. Needless to say, it can recognize log file formats automatically, read GZip(gz), Zip and Bzip2(bz2) compressed logs so you won't need to unpack them manually, process multiple log files and download log files from various sources: Web, FTP, ODBC compliant databases, etc.
What's new in this version: New library collecting technical information about the crash and sending error reports over the Internet. Global progress bar displayed on the taskbar. Minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Perform deep log analysis on-the-fly.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Analyze your Web site logs on your PC.
- Log and display Web site statistics as interactive charts and r...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Collect Web site traffic statistics including visitors, downloa...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Keep your computer drivers up to date.
- Manage your Web sites design, content, and functionality.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Access your Web site s statistics, activity of visitors, referr...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Merge multiple logfiles into a single file while maintaining th...
- Track computer activities using a proxy server log analyzer.
- Analyze Windows media services server logs.
- Improve search engine ranking efforts and understand Web site v...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Retrieve and analyze information about Web site visitors, refer...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content