With Web Dumper you can download entire Web sites off of the Internet, and save them on your hard drive for later offline browsing. Downloaded Web sites are saved on your hard drive with their directory structure intact. Web Dumper automatically downloads HTML documents along with their embedded pictures, sounds, movies and so on while it screens them to look for any enclosed links to other documents.
Web Dumper lets you select which kinds of file you want to be dumped between more than 60 available standard types, the folder depth level, how links must be processed and if it must re-link your HTML documents for offline browsing.
You can use eMail extractor for:
- Customizable folder depth level
- More than 60 standard file types available to choose for download
- Re-Link documents for offline browsing
- Complete HTTP error checking and handling
- Complete download process display
What's new in this version:
- Better support for downloading files from any directory structures
- Authentication support
- Chunked transfert encoding support
- Interface improvements