With Web Confidential you can organize and save all your passwords, account names and user ids, software keys, serial numbers, ATM and PIN codes etc. in one convenient place. You can then protect your data with very strong cryptography. Web Confidential uses the Blowfish algorithm to protect your data. Your key can be up to 448 bits in length. Blowfish is fast and very secure. Palm and Windows version also available.
What's new in this version:
- Generate Password can generate passwords only consisting of hexadecimal digits.
You can use this option to generate WEP keys.
- The preference Remember Position did not work in 3.0.1, but it does now.
- The automatic entry of WWW Forms now also works for my.yahoo.com.
- The current category of your password file is now remembered as a document preference.
- The Shared Menus component has a new preference 'Don't load WWW Forms'.
This is handy if you are in the habit of su... See all new features »