WeatherManX downloads real-time weather information directly from the National Weather Service Weather Gateway. It has a feature set not found in any other weather program for the Macintosh.
- Current Weather Conditions for over 1600 US locations and 2300 locations worldwide. Conditions include: Temperature, Wind Chill, Heat Index, Barometer, Wind Speed and Direction, Humidity, Outside Conditions and sky visibility. (English and Metric Units)
- Current and Extended Forecast information (including Nowcast when available)
- Special, Urgent and Severe Weather Statements including Severe Thunderstorm, Tornado, Flood and non-precipitation warnings. (US Only)
- Seven different animated Nexrad radar images including the National Composite Image. (US Only)
- User customizable image can be displayed
- Monitor as many cities as you want at one time (limited only by memory).
- AppleScript Support
- Classic version available
What's new in this version:
- Improved Dial-Up support for OS X.
- Fixed some bugs causing "Nil-Object" and "Out-Of-Bounds" errors
- Fixed forecasts for Non-US cities
- Fixed icon