This handy quick resource is a current and easily accessible guide to the common problems that a gastroenterologist encounters on a daily basis.
Symptom-oriented and disease-oriented entries cover a wide range of acute and chronic problems, including irritable bowel syndrome, acute liver disease, cirrhosis, and pancreatic disorders.
More Products to Consider
- Listen to Azan automatically five times a day on every prayer t...
- Read, search, and listen to 99 names of Allah on your mobile de...
- Hear Athan on every prayer time with accurate Qiblah direction ...
- Find the Qiblah direction from Sun in your Mobile Cell Phone.
- Read and search Islamic Supplications Dua Prayer in your mobile...
- Read Hadith Qudsi on your mobile phone.
- Get accurate prayer times and automatic Athan sound via your mo...
- Learn Hindi meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Listen to the Quran recitation on your mobile phone.
- Create schedules and organize exams, tasks, works, and teachers...
- Provide mobile English dictionary with accurate English meaning...
- View maps and satellite imagery and get driving directions on y...
- Log tracks, create placemarks, and save them as Google Earth KM...
- Translate speech or text into 54 languages.
- Learn Tamil meanings for any English word on your mobile.
- Combining time & sound with math problems.
- Learn different accurate Marathi meanings for any English word ...
- Solve math problems.
- Provide English to Telugu dictionary for Windows Phone.
- App to learn basic arithmetic.
- Listen Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashid Alfasy in your Phone.
- Provide English to Tamil dictionary for Windows Phone.
- Game to improve brain skills.
- Get prepared for GRE exam via virtual FLash cards.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of