WarChess combines fantasy and chess and brings both elements into one to bring you this great "battle" chess game. Watch as your pieces fight and duke it out to take over the necessary position to take out the king. This game is the world of chess in full 3D to which imagination of artist bring chess pieces, by giving them the bodies. This world full of dangerous, where two fantasy hosts battle for triumph and glory.
Version 1.1 features hint mode, ability to play for dark side, and fixes critical bug in AI.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play an animated 3D chess game against your computer or online ...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Play 592 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Play Chess against computers on your Windows PC.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Remove and block autorun.inf virus from USB flash drive by usin...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Use a paddle and a soccer ball to destroy havoc in the animated...
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Master combo attacks in Naruto anime inspired fighting game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- A concentration type game.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Difficult War chess"
Version: WarChess 1.1
Graphics are too small. The functionality is not user friendly.
I removed this program about 20 minutes after I downloaded it because the user interface was too difficult to figure our. I prefer to click and drag on the chess board rather than using the PIP.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content