Wapaka is a 100% Java WAP browser for the PalmOS platform (running PalmOS 3.1 or higher). Designed with an open approach, Wapaka can work with different communication protocols (GSM, GPRS, Bluetooth and infrared connections).The browser offers a multi-session and multi-windows environment, allowing users to open several WAP sites at once. Wapaka can be customised in look and feel by the user/vendor making it easy to integrate in solutions supplied by telecom operators, mobile portals or manufacturers of mobile devices such as telephones, smartphones, and PDAs.
What's new in this version:
- the protocol file:// now allows access to local files
- Wapaka PC : ctrl-shift-enter launches a contextual menu associated to the current element
- the attribute src is now implemented for the tag input
- enterforward and "enterbackward" are now managed as onenterforward and onenterbackward
- Wapaka now uses a black list of tags that must not be used in a page to be rendered by Wapaka. As of today, this list contains tags such as script and applet See all new features »