CNET Editors' reviewAs a supplement to an actual weight-management program, this super simple software can help keep you on track. All you'll do is input the amount of calories, fat, and fiber in grams of a particular food, and WW Points assigns point values to the foods. However, you're on your own in figuring out how many overall points you're allotted for the day. The interface is nothing fancy, and sadly lacks a help file or food chart to easily find facts on foods that don't come with nutritional stickers, such as fresh fruits, vegetables, and restaurant menu items. All things considered, WW Points won't assist you with devising a good diet plan, but it works fine in conjunction with the plan it spawns from.
From Surber Software:
This lightweight program allows a person, who is watching what they eat, to calculate the "points" for any foods. It uses the same fomula as a very popular diet system. The program is very easy to use, just enter the calories, fat grams, and fiber.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Get nutrition data and various activities and summarize your da...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Calculate protein, carbohydrate, and fat blocks for every food ...
- Keep tabs on your diet and track calories burned.
- Monitor your workout and diet plans.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Get detailed nutritional analysis on over 7500 foods.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Organize, e-mail, and print your recipes.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Count calories and manage diet in weight loss or muscle gain.