WPL To M3U Converter is a simple software which converts Windows Media Player generated playlists(.wpl) to .m3u playlists which can be played by other media players too. It also provides the functionality to change the order of the songs in the playlist and also to delete songs from the playlist before saving the playlist.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Export all of your iTunes playlists to M3U format.
- Create iTunes playlists in no time.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create, modify, and update your playlists.
- Convert your music compilations made with Nero to regular m3u p...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- DyneTel driver.
- Identify, validate and check almost all major Credit/Debit Card...
- Create power playlists automatically and perform iTunes library...
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Compress and decompress files with UPX.