From Convert MPEG MP4 Team:
WMA to AAC Converter enables you convert WMA (Window Media Audio Codec) to MPEG4 AAC Audio. Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) is a standardized, lossy compression and encoding scheme for digital audio. AAC generally achieves better sound quality than WMA at similar bit rates. Now you can enjoy the versatile audios on your Portable Player wherever and whenever. Simple settings, high speed, and friendly interface. It is very easy to use without any special setting, only a few clicks complete the task of convert audio; It is made for the beginner as well as having advanced functions for the professional user; It can detect your hardware configuration and decide an optimized convert scheme automatically; Both multithreading and batch conversion supported.
What's new in this version: Fix bugs on WIN8.
More Products to Consider
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Convert audio files to OGG format.
- Convert WMA/WMV/ASF files to MP3.
- Convert almost all media to OGG audio format.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Convert audio files to WMA 8.
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Record audio from various devices.
- Convert wma to wav.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content