W2 Mate 2013 is a software for filing tax forms W2, 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R, W-3, 1096, 1099-S, 1098-T, 1098, 1099-A, 1099-B, 1099-C, 1099-PATR and 1099-OID . W2 Mate supports printing both on government pre-printed forms and on blank paper. Just enter your data, verify it, and print all your forms. W2 Mate also eliminates the need for buying W2 Forms (Copy A) and W3 by printing government-approved laser substitutes for these forms on plain white paper. Automatically calculates totals for 1096 and W3.Meets IRS and Social Security regulations. Supports electronic W2 Filing (W2 EFile) through SSA Business Services Online and 1099 E-File through IRS FIRE (requires W2 Mate Option #4).Exports W2 and 1099 data (employer, employee, payer and recipient information) to Excel format. Data rollover from previous tax years. Generates printing labels for employees and 1099 recipients. Imports W2 and 1099 data from QuickBooks,Sage Peachtree, Sage DacEasy, MS Dynamics, CSV format and from other accounting software like MAS 90 / 200 (requires W2 Mate Option #3). W2 Mate software saves money by allowing users to print tax forms on white paper instead of the red-ink forms and to create PDF w2s and PDF 1099s (requires W2 Mate Option #6), which eliminates mailing tax forms altogether. This W2 1099 software can be used by small businesses, accounting firms, CPAs, Bookkeepers, banks and other types of businesses. 2013 version includes support for 2013 W-2, 2013 1099-MISC, 2013 1099-INT, 2013 1099-DIV and 2013 1099-R. Ability to import W2 and 1099 forms data from EFW2 EFile format and from IRS 1099 Electronic Filing Format (Publication 1220 Format).
What's new in this version:
- W2 , 1099 1098 and 1098-T forms updated for 2013 tax year.
- New simplified 1099 electronic filing (1099 E-File) engine.
- Support for bulk 1099 TIN Matching.
- Ability to securely batch email 1099 and W2 forms (including support for QuickBooks).
- Support for importing data from Sage 50 accounting software.
- Support for the new 1099-INT forms introduced by the IRS in 2013.
- Support for Social Security Number (SSN) masking on 1099 fo... See all new features »