VueScan is a program that works with most film scanners to produce high-quality scans that have excellent color fidelity. It takes advantage of the advanced hardware capabilities of almost all film scanners on the market today, and helps you do batch scanning of film while at the same time producing color-balanced and cropped images.
What's new in this version:
- Significantly faster on Mac OS 8/9/X and Linux
- Added keyboard shortcuts for common functions
- User interface improvements and fixes
- Added support for Acer 610 Plus
- Doesn't support Epson 1250U (it uses completely different commands than other Epson scanners)
- Added splash screen on startup on Mac OS X