VueScan is a new scanning utility that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance.
It only takes a few minutes to download a free trial version of VueScan. It is easy to install, changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function.
What's new in this version:
- Improved automatic cropping
- Fixed problem using "Input|Scan from preview"
- Fixed problem reading .NEF files from NikonScan
- Fixed problem pressing Abort button
- Fixed problem with unsynchronized preview and scan tabs
- Fixed problem with vuescan.dat not found on install
- Fixed problem with calibration not working on install
- Added support for A3 size in list of sizes
- Added support for viewing infrared during scan
- Added display of frame numbe... See all new features »