Latency Delay is an auxiliary AU and VST plugin which allows you to compensate latency produced by any audio plug-ins, instruments and processes which produce latency but do not try to report it to the host. Latency Delay introduces 10000 samples latency itself and delays the audio signal by 10000 minus the specified amount of samples or milliseconds. Please note that audio host application should support the latency compensation itself for this plug-in to function properly.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Burn CD, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Compose MIDI music using piano roll format for any MIDI instrum...
- Allow you to compensate latency produced by any audio instrumen...
- Pitch shifts with or without tempo change in audio editors.
- Distort multiband and enhance different sounds.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create and analyze sounds from a 16 voices analog synthesizer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content