Voxengo BMS (64-bit) is a bass management system PC VST plugin for surround sound professionals. BMS is able to extract low frequency content from non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations. The main purpose of BMS is to evaluate low frequency content present in non-LFE channels during mastering. At the same time, it is possible to mix extracted low frequency signal to the Low Frequency Effects (LFE) channel. An option to remove the extracted signal from non-LFE channels is also available. BMS allows you to specify a desired cut-off frequency for the low-pass filter and adjust its roll-off steepness.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Record any PC sound or your voice into a music file.
- Record your own voice, music or any other internal & external s...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Edit voice and sound recordings on a Windows PC.
- Record audio from system, microphone, or both.
- Clip and cut your MP3 files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Record, edit and enhance audio like MP3, WAV, WMA and more form...