Resize and manage the partitions (volumes) on the hard drives on your Apple Macintosh computer without erasing them. VolumeWorks is extremely easy to use. In just a few clicks, VolumeWorks will resize your partition to the size of your choice. VolumeWorks will even defragment the disk if necessary to allow for shrinking. You can use VolumeWorks to create and delete partitions, with many custom icons that can be automatically applied to your newly created partition.
VolumeWorks can hide partitions from users as well. VolumeWorks also has the ability to shift a partition on the hard drive in addition to reconstructing partition maps. Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Graph your debt profile and find the best way out of debt.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Prevent accidental removal of your favorite icons from your Doc...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Customize your icons and edit Mac and PC icon resources.
- Widget for viewing weather radar.