Resize and manage the partitions (volumes) on the hard drives on your Apple Macintosh computer without erasing them. VolumeWorks is extremely easy to use. In just a few clicks, VolumeWorks will resize your partition to the size of your choice. VolumeWorks will even defragment the disk if necessary to allow for shrinking. You can use VolumeWorks to create and delete partitions, with many custom icons that can be automatically applied to your newly created partition.
VolumeWorks can hide partitions from users as well. VolumeWorks also has the ability to shift a partition on the hard drive in addition to reconstructing partition maps. Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Prevent accidental removal of your favorite icons from your Doc...
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Customize your icons and edit Mac and PC icon resources.
- Batch resize, recompress, remove profile from jpegs.
- Convert images to icons or icons to images.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Spice up your Hotline personality.
- Clean up the clutter on your hard disk.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Look up definitions of computer terms from your Mac OS X Dashbo...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Clear your hard drive of all unwanted files and folders.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Launch applications quickly.
- Play with computer opponents or take part in multiplayer compet...
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Let your toddler learn on your computer without losing importan...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.