Resize and manage the partitions (volumes) on the hard drives on your Apple Macintosh computer without erasing them. VolumeWorks is extremely easy to use. In just a few clicks, VolumeWorks will resize your partition to the size of your choice. VolumeWorks will even defragment the disk if necessary to allow for shrinking. You can use VolumeWorks to create and delete partitions, with many custom icons that can be automatically applied to your newly created partition.
VolumeWorks can hide partitions from users as well. VolumeWorks also has the ability to shift a partition on the hard drive in addition to reconstructing partition maps. Version 1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- CleanMyMac 2 makes space for things you love. Save space and or...
- Look up definitions of computer terms from your Mac OS X Dashbo...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Play a racing game and improve your kid's math skills.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Convert images to icons or icons to images.
- NTFS disk writing enabler.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Personal housekeeper: organizes files according to your rules.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Flexible batch image resizer/cropper/converter.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Huge collection of 225 stock icons.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Surveys ans records the space used by your data on your disks.
- Capture external users' Internet activities.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.