With VoiceMacro your computer, application or game can be controlled by voice commands and/or by the press of a keyboard, mouse button or combinations of it, additionaly you can start any of your macros by scheduler, by a macro action, or from an external program
In VoiceMacro you can create unlimited number of profiles, macros with unlimited numbers of (40+ different) actions which can be repeated infinitely
It's powerfull condition-, variable- and math-system is like a 'Swiss Army Knife' for your PC
- Activate macros by voice command and/or keyboard / mouse buttons, scheduler, command line and other macros
- 40+ actions (press key/button, move mouse, open file, play sound, speak text, activate window, rename window, auto play macro on profile activation etc...)
-Conditions (wait for pixel, toggle ON/OFF, rotate, rotate end, OnTimeout, loop start/end etc...)
- 4 types of user-variables (local, profile-wide, global and global saved to disk)
- 40+ fixed internal Variables like for 'RepeatCount', 'DialogResult', 'MacroName' or - MouseX/Y and many more you can include in 'speak text', as x and y position for mouse etc.
- Various math and compare functions + random number generator
- Auto-switching to different profiles depending on current active window (you can have multiple windows attached to the same profile)
- Multiple commands can share one hotkey using single-, double- and triple-click
- Mouse positioning relative to screen or window (topleft, topright, bottomleft, bottomright or center)
- Repeat 1 - infinite, loop's within repeats
- User interaction / feedback: Dialogs, OSD (On Screen Display), Text to speech
- Recording function for mouse and keyboard
- Testing macro-actions step by step
- Auto-action when profile is activated
- Recursion detection
- Macros can be in groups that can have affixes
- Allow only one or multiple threads per command
- Speech command hint's
- Informative tray-icon
- Import/export profiles
What's new in this version:
Version 1.2.4: Added string function "STRLEN" and "SUBSTR" to get the length or a section of a string. Added new action "Continue", to skip to the end of the current loop body (also works with repeat).
"Exit Loop" action now ignores other nested loops and skips to the correct position.
If the Main window is open (from an existing instance) it no longer goes to front and focus when using command line arguments.
Fixed broken sound playback.