Visual Web Ripper is a data extraction tool for web scraping, web harvesting and data extraction from the Internet. Visual Web Ripper can automatically scan through web sites and collect complete content structures such as product catalogs or search results, and save the content in many different formats, including databases, spreadsheets, and XML.
What's new in this version: Version 2.120.10 fixes an error occurs if proxy is set to Proxy List and there are no proxies specified.
More Products to Consider
- Download and convert videos from video streaming sites.
- Increase your connection speed and recover broken downloads.
- Download YouTube videos and convert to multiple formats.
- Download YouTube videos and accelerate downloads.
- Manage your file downloads on your Windows PC.
- Convert over 20M YouTube to MP3 music clips and ringtones.
- Download and convert videos, including YouTube to MP3, M4A, FLV...
- Manage your backup functions.
- Download and manage torrent files.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purpose
- Organize your MP3 files, find duplicates, and print CD covers.
- Download free videos from YouTube, Google, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Save your favorite Web pages and keep them organized.
- Convert multiple Youtube videos to various formats.
- Collect, organize, and store web content you find surfing the I...
- Render LightWave content over a network of computers.
- Download YouTube Videos and automatically convert them to popul...
- Download and convert any YouTube video into your favorite forma...
- Save and manage collections of the Web pages offline.
- Collect and import data from paper forms to MS Excel or Word.
- Extract music from YouTube movies as MP3 files.
- Add an order form to your program.
- Extract Web content, then export to a text or SQL file or submi...
- Download video and music from YouTube.
- Perform high-speed, reliable zip and unzip operations to any Wi...
All versions:4.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Good software and great support"
Version: Visual Web Ripper 2.116.5
I recently bought this software and so far I've been very happy. I must admit I've got stuck a few times, but support has been excellent, and now I've got everything working great.
The software has too many features for a novice user like me. I guess website scraping is just not as easy as I thought.
This sort of software can be very difficult to use without good support. I've tried other software that was much cheaper than this, but I was on my own with no real support.
"good but not excellent"
Version: Visual Web Ripper 2.57.4
it does what the publishers say
too expencive.300$ isn't the right price.maybe 50$ is the right one
you can try it but don't buy it
Version: Visual Web Ripper 2.46.3
I been with visual web ripper since the beginning. I have seen it grow. i actually look forward to updates cause its always a new feature..I originally bought it for a project i was doing with forums..now i use it for all kinds of stuff....
There is a learning curve..but once u learn the basics its very simple...plus they have the forum. and videos and documentation...
bottom line is id recommend this product to anyone that works online. i use it mainly for a small real real estate firm i run. But really could be used for anything....
"Easy to use & works with Ajax sites"
Version: Visual Web Ripper v1.9
* Well designed layout and works with Ajax sites.
* Spectacular email support & video tutorials.
* Exports to excel for easy bulk post-processing and no problems from special characters that there can be when using XML or CSV etc.
Barebones help documentation other than video tutorials, but if you have specific questions you can always email them.
I tried around 10 other web scrapers before purchasing this one (now version 2). This was the only one that had an intuitive well designed layout that could properly navigate complex sites based on how you tell it to, and that really worked like it promised and whats more worked with complex ajax sites where others did not.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content