From A. u. M. Neuber GbR:
Visual TimeAnalyzer tracks automatically and analyzes graphically: PC activities, projects, working time, pauses, costs, software and internet use. Parents have control over their children's PC use. Select user and time periode and see: Week statistics, hourly computer exploitation, most used programs, online time, active working time, pause times, opened documents, projects, day summary (diary), history and intensity of program usage (ideal for project overview), extent of the use of available programs, visited web pages (time,Url,title), TopTen of the most popular web pages. The safety of your data (passwords, confidential documents) is guaranteed because no keyboard inputs are recorded.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Record and monitor web sites visited, chat room conversations a...
- Organize, centralize, and access your essential data and notes.
- Manage all of your vital information.
- Organize a browsing environment for your children to ensure saf...
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Monitor and keep track of local PC activity and Internet traffi...
- Keep and sync data on multiple PCs and smartphones securely.
- Clean up your browser's history, cache, and cookies to help pre...
- Store login information and passwords.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: