From Armin Noroozi:
Changes the drive icons shown in Windows "My Computer", to a nearly Vista drive icon, showing the drive's free space with a smooth colored horizontal bar.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
- Set up a timer with countdown mode, an alarm clock, and a stopw...
- Wake up to this alarm clock that has a different alarm for each...
- Display an eject button for your optical drives.
- Create, edit, and manage Windows icon, cursor, and icon library...
- Get a collection of Windows 8 Metro style icons.
- Open Windows Registry Editor at a given key.
- Create and stick electronic notes on your Windows desktop.
- A collection of icons with the Windows 98 motif.
- Monitor your disk drive.
- Perform physical defragmentation of your Windows registry.
- Check the difference between two folders and sync the folders.
- Provide your Windows OS PC with a collection of pre-made networ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content