CNET Editors' review
Visions has everything you need to get the most out of digital photos. It takes a multifaceted approach to managing and manipulating digital files. So many photo editing programs are complex and expensive. Visions is not only free, but it's also designed for every skill level. In addition to its photo-editing and file-managing capabilities, it offers useful extras, such as automatically resizing images for sending via e-mail.
Visions is attractively designed and easy to use. A Wizard gets you started off well. The Help menu includes a user's manual, a hints menu, and a link to an online forum. The Viewer tab reviews and organizes your files into albums. The Editor tab edits and enhances your photos. You can fix color, levels, noise, remove red eye, rotate, crop, add filters, and even view metadata. The Creator tab has templates for greeting cards, books and calendars. The Sharing tab lets you share your photos with your friends online using your Flickr account. If you want to print images from Visions, you can do so with your own printer, or you can create an account with Snapfish and upload photos there for printing. It also has an optional backup system where you can back up your images by creating a Box.net account and storing your images online there. The third-party services that Visions partners with, Flickr, Snapfish, and Box.net, are all smart choices.
Visions is free and installs and uninstalls with no problems. This is an awesome, versatile, and easy to use application.
From Twins Solutions:
Visions is an innovative 3D image management system (3DIMS) which allows you to navigate through your photos in a 3D (three dimensional) world. This way you can view your folders as a collection of boards spread on your screen, allowing you to easily perform cross folder actions such as moving photos from one folder to another, comparing two folders or simply viewing photos from several folders at the same time. Visions are designed in a way that enables you to do all common tasks in one single point: view, edit and share. Visions enable you to fix, adjust and apply impressive effects with just a few clicks. Its advanced Meta (EXIF) editor allows you to modify tags recorded by your digital camera or create your own tags.
More Products to Consider
- Manage and geolocate your photos and videos with style.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View and edit your images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Edit images with layers, animation, icon editing, batch, stacki...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create movies from photos and video clips.
- Update links and upload and check pictures in publishing blog.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Browse and view your image files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This program stinks!"
Version: Visions 184.108.40.2063
It looks nice after booting.
I go to albums and put my cursor on the line to create an album title, and the cursor won't stay there while I'm typing. This sucks as the program does look nice. Too bad!