This software will keep track of your stocks in real time. It keeps track of every trade in its monitor window and displays intra-day charts over five days. End-of-day and delayed intra-day quotes are freely downloadable. Live portfolios keep track of the stocks in your portfolio. It also provides extended technical analysis with over 40 indicators. Version 4.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 4.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Monitor the status of your battery.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Download Yahoo! finance data and analyze stock trades.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Monitor and record computer usage or working time and generate ...
- View the current stock rate, day and year range, and intraday c...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- View the latest stock variations for North America.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Play a stock market game.
- Plan, track, and analyze your investments.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Learn to plan your day by keeping track of the time spent on th...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Monitor time spent on your projects and tasks and generate repo...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Obtain information on virtually any stock market trend directio...
- Manage your stock portfolio.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content