Visendo Fax Server receives fax messages (modem and ISDN) and sends them via SMTP to your mailaccount. You can send your faxes via the WebClient, the Visendo Fax Printer, or via a socket communication. This means you can send your faxes from everywhere in the world. You easily can send faxes directly from your website. Every employee can send a fax with each application he/she wants. Only the printer driver is required on the machine.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor e-mail communication within your company.
- Install a standards-compliant mail server to handle your compan...
- Send, receive, and handle Internet and internal e-mail on your ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Run your mail server, create multiple domains and mail accounts...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Compose, mail merge, and send mails to SMTP server.
- Send SMS to mobile network via SMTP Mail Server.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Add keyword, phrase and attachment filtering, and anti-virus su...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Customize your e-mail server to prevent false positive spam det...
- Deploy SMTP/POP3 mail server to use along with any mail client.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Send and receive emails using any email client software that su...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Handle your business e-mail and mailing lists.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2