Virtual TimeClock Basic specifications
What's new in version 14.1
Version 14.1 includes:
- Punching In & out is simplified and streamlined for users.
- Administrator/Manager passwords now allow access to User Status without turning on administration.
- New full screen mode for PIN, Passcode and In & Board for enhanced use on notebook, touch screen and tablet computers.
- New toolbar options for hiding the toolbar or changing icon size allow you to customize your time clock.
- New toolbar icons, colors and user interface add modern look and feel.
- Font size can be increased or decreased for greater in/out list visibility or use with touch screens.
- New program icons help distinguish Basic, Pro and Network Editions of Virtual TimeClock.
- New elapsed time column in in/out list makes it easier to track time spent on current activities.
- Hidden user In & Out Board columns are now displayed in administration mode.
- User Status window no longer auto closes in administrative mode, allowing unlimited administrative editing.
- Day of the week is included with the Date column in the Entry Editor to simplify selecting dates and times.
- All window sizes, positions and column widths are now saved separately for user and admin modes for a more flexible user experience.
- Improved help and information dialogs throughout program make it easier to navigate.
- Internet time servers for timestamp security implements modern Network Time Protocol (NTP) with hundreds of qualified Internet time servers.
- Publisher Redcort Software
- Publisher web site http://www.redcort.com
- Release date March 20, 2014
- Date added March 30, 2014
- Version 14.1
- Operating systems Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 6.7MB
- File name TimeClockBasicSetup14R1.exe
- Total Downloads 966
- Downloads last week 4
- License model Free to try
- Limitations 300-timecard entry trial
- Price $99.00