Virtual TimeClock Basic specifications
What's new in version 14.1.1
- Punching In & out is simplified and streamlined for users.
- Administrator/Manager passwords now allow access to User Status without turning on administration.
- New full screen mode for PIN, Passcode and In & Board for enhanced use on notebook, touch screen and tablet computers.
- New toolbar options for hiding the toolbar or changing icon size allow you to customize your time clock.
- New toolbar icons, colors and user interface add modern look and feel.
- Font size can be increased or decreased for greater in/out list visibility or use with touch screens.
- New program icons help distinguish Basic, Pro and Network Editions of Virtual TimeClock.
- New elapsed time column in in/out list makes it easier to track time spent on current activities.
- Hidden user In & Out Board columns are now displayed in administration mode.
- User Status window no longer auto closes in administrative mode, allowing unlimited administrative editing.
- Day of the week is included with the Date column in the Entry Editor to simplify selecting dates and times.
- All window sizes, positions and column widths are now saved separately for user and admin modes for a more flexible user experience.
- Improved help and information dialogs throughout program make it easier to navigate.
- Internet time servers for timestamp security implements modern Network Time Protocol (NTP) with hundreds of qualified Internet time servers.
- Publisher Redcort Software
- Publisher web site http://www.redcort.com
- Release date April 19, 2014
- Date added April 19, 2014
- Version 14.1.1
- Operating systems Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
- Additional requirements Not available
- File size 20.04MB
- File name VirtualTimeClockBasic14R1.pkg
- Total Downloads 2,297
- Downloads last week 11
- License model Free to try
- Limitations Fully functional for 200 timecard entries.
- Price $99.00