Basic, Pro and Network Edition
- New 6th and 7th day overtime options support unique overtime rules for California, Connecticut, Kentucky, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Daily and weekly overtime thresholds are now based on a single rate for easier assignment.
- Global overtime settings have been consolidated in the Time & Rounding configuration panel for convenience.
- New time totaling option allows overnight hours to be reported by shift or by day.
- Overnight shifts are now automatically split at midnight for more flexible daily overtime, workweek calculations.
- Simplified interface for editing timecard entries and leave.
Pro & Network Edition
All of the above changes, plus:
- New report option to include people, activities, departments, or shifts with no hours for the reporting period.
- New report option to not total unpaid hours facilitates easier payroll entry.
- New report option to exclude activities and/or breaks & lunches when reporting daily hours.
- New report option condenses multiple daily entries into one daily start and stop entry simplifies reporting when tracking activities.
- Numerous cosmetic changes to employee timecard reports improves overall readability.
- User importing is 10-100 times faster, allowing huge imports to be accomplished in seconds!
- User importing now facilitates automatic assignment to one or more display groups.
- User importing has enhanced warning and error reporting.
- User importing has new password conflict checking.
- Automatic deductions are reliably calculated for modified timecard entries.
- Courtesy clock out no longer records stop time that's earlier than start time if users work a later shift.
- Courtesy clock outs for shifts that end at midnight no longer record stop time with date from previous day.