CNET Editors' reviewThis PDF converter impressed us with its speed: In our testing, a 100-page Word document took half a minute. The overall output quality is good, excepting some Web pages. The interface couldn't be simpler: The application installs as if it were a printer, so all you have to do is click the Print option in any program and select Virtual PDF Printer. At the same time, that interface model makes the program inconvenient for converting multiple documents at once. The program supports such features of the PDF format as encryption and document metadata such as author and keyword. It also lets you control document usage, such as disallowing modification. In a nice touch, if the program conflicts with some software you need, you can temporarily disable Virtual PDF Printer without uninstalling it. With its features and its price, this program aims at the professional market.
Virtual PDF Printer simplifies the process of creating PDF document on Microsoft Windows 32 bit and 64 bit. Usually PDF documents are created by specific PDF composer software. However, it might be time-consuming compared with the alternative approach, which creates PDF documents from other file formats. Virtual PDF Printer serves as a real printer to convert anything printable to PDF. The printer is a high quality PDF generator with high printing resolution, PDF document information creation, PDF content encryption with passwords protection, PDF access control, PDF scaling, PDF version and compatibility control, and font embedding options.
What's new in this version: Version 3.0 supports Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, and Windows Server 2012 x64.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Get started quickly and stay on track, whether you're creating ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert your documents to PDF and print them.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Convert printable documents into PDF, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, EMF...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create and write PDF files as well as convert other files to PD...
- Create press-ready, high quality, searchable, and full-featured...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Convert files to PDF format and convert PDF files to Word forma...
- Convert Word documents to PDF format.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PowerPoint files into PDF format.
- Store your passwords with 128-bit encryption.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create PDF and PDF/A documents from any Windows program.
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 21 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1