The Virtual Display Image Viewer is a free package including windows image converter/installer Win32 application and a Palm OS v3.5-5.x image viewer. The viewer is primarily designed for taking diagrams, driving directions or schematics on the go. Unlike conventional Palm OS image viewers the Virtual Display Image Viewer is capable of performing low quality zooming operation on the fly, which makes the navigation over the image and the search of a particular picture position on a small size Palm screen significantly easier preserving the same memory requirements. The converter supports all major graphics formats (uses Image Magic libraries).
What's new in this version:
- fixed a memory corruption bug (could have been the source of scrolling problems);
- added capability to browse installed images, show image characteristics, rearrange images for fast access through menu;
More Products to Consider
- DVD converter.
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- Browse the Internet on you Pocket PC.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Upload pictures on your hard drive automatically to the photo-s...
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Be informed about the weather for 77,000 cities world-wide.
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Get a Web browser for your mobile devices.
- Adult oriented poker game.
- Russian Localization system PiLoc.
- A MultiMail PRO III plug-in for viewing CSV attachments.
- Environment to operate in Italian.
- Add Adobe Acrobat Reader to your PocketPC.
- Chess learning tool.
- View PDF files on your Pocket PC device.
- Latvian localization.
- Convert, compress, and transfer virtually any PC-based document...