Virtual Audio Streaming lets you Broadcast/Record/Connect all kinds of sounds, no matter whether the sound is from the local audio file, microphone, sound application, online music or online chatting/meeting voice. For example, you can use Virtual Audio Streaming to record Skype meetings, with peoples and your voice mixed together or separated, and then broadcast the conversations to msn messenger or ustream.tv. Virtual Audio Streaming also fixes the 'No Stereo Mix' sound card issue of Vista/Win7. Virtual Audio Streaming adds a virtual sound card on your system and becomes an enhancement/wrapper of your real sound card. Also, you can use Virtual Audio Streaming together with our virtual webcam software(Magic Camera) to stream both videos & audios. Please be noted that this software is just like a virtual audio cable and all the sounds are transferred with its internal loopback tunnel, so there is NO any audio quality loss.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5 adds digital signed virtual audio drivers, 64-bit Windows support, and bugfixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Listen to audio files with light and simple audio player from t...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Rip and convert DVD to popular video/audio formats.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Convert your MP3 files fast and easily.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Download YouTube videos to your computer and convert their audi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Convert MP4 files to MP3 format.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 15 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very close to being great"
Version: Virtual Audio Streaming 1.5
Generally works as promised for recording streaming audio.
Very easy interface.
Finally gets around the Stereo Mix problem for Win7.
Frequent skips of recorded audio.
Couldn't get it so that I could listen to the audio as it was being recorded.
The recorded streaming audio from a podcast was so close to being perfect - really great sound quality. Unfortunately there were numerous skips on the finished track, whether the length was 60 seconds or 6 minutes. The skips would happen randomly within every 10 second block of time - I don't know if this was a trial feature as the documentation wasn't very clear. (There was supposed to be "noise" in the trial but I couldn't hear anything noticeable.) I tried changing buffer lengths within the program but the skips remained.
Okay for an interview but not for music. Resolve the skips and it's a winner for my basic needs.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content